The compact pulse oximeter Medica-plus Cardio control 9.0 is designed to measure the hemoglobin level of capillary arterial blood, regardless of the user’s location. This control and diagnostic device is easy to use and absolutely insensitive to temperature extremes. Made of shockproof plastic, the housing unit is reliably protected from accidental drops or shock, which guarantees long-term use.
The Cardio control 9.0 lightweight pulse oximeter is powered by 2 AAA-supplied 2-Mialkaline batteries. Equipping the device with a graphic 2-color display makes it possible to clearly see the measurement results even in low light conditions, as well as with poor eyesight. By purchasing this medical device, you can take it with you not only for training, but also for traveling or a business trip, because due to its small size , he will not take up much space in hand luggage.
High-precision pulse oximeter Cardio control 9.0 – the ability to obtain reliable indicators The device consumes only 30 mA with a voltage of 2.5 to 3.6 V.
The list of characteristics of a reliable modern pulse oximeter Cardio control 9.0 includes:
– display parameters – heart rate, level of saturation;
– a bar graph showing the ripple;
– the range of measurement of the level of saturation – from 35% to 99%;
– for the heart rate, the range is from 30 to 254 beats per minute;
– the error for heart rate is ± 2% or 2 beats / min, and for SpO2 ± 2%.
For convenience of use, the Japanese manufacturer equipped the Cardio control 9.0 pulse oximeter with a low battery indicator so that the user can replace the used ones with new ones in time. It is important to wait 1-2 seconds after turning on the device to enable the pulse oximeter to perform a self-test. In order to ensure the correct operation of the device and obtain reliable data, it is important to follow all recommendations. For example, there should be no varnish on the fingernail, because its presence leads to distortion and underestimation of the measured parameters. Also, before taking measurements, the charge level of the Cardio control 9.0 pulse oximeter should be checked to be sure of the correctness of the results.
Detailed descriptions of product features:
- Display Type: OLED Display.
- 2. SpO2: measuring range: 70% – 99%.
Accuracy: ± 2% at the stage of 80% ～ 99%
± 3% at the stage of 70% ～ 79%
Below 70% no requirements
Resolution: ± 1%
- PR: measuring range: 30BPM ～ 240BPM
Accuracy: ± 1BPM or ± 1% (more)
- Power: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Power consumption: below 30 mA
- Auto power off: the device turns off by itself when it has no fingers for ≥8 seconds.
- Size: 58 mm × 36 mm × 33 mm
- Processing medium: Operating temperature: 5 ºC ～ 40 ºC
Storage Temperature: -10 ºC ～ 40 ºC
Humidity: 15–80% during operation
10% ～ 80% in storage
Air pressure: 86 kPa ～ 106 kPa
- The declaration. The EMC of this product complies with IEC60601-1-2.