MEDICA+ Cardio Control 7.0 pulse oximeter
thanks to the modern control and diagnostic pulse oximeter Cardio Control 7.0, everyone who monitors their health can quickly and accurately measure the saturation of hemoglobin with oxygen in arterial capillary blood.
to get heart Rate data You will need no more than 15 seconds. That is why it is recommended and widely used for children and adults, both in institutions and at home. It is especially important to use the Cardio Control 7.0 pulse oximeter for elderly people who need constant monitoring of their heart rate, because it is quite difficult for them to measure their heart rate in a tactile way.
Advantages of the pulse oximeter Cardio Control 7.0:
measures SpO2 saturation (oxygen saturation of capillary blood)
- measures the PR pulse (heart rate)
measures the PI – index of perfusion (the strength of the arterial pulse signal)
- the compact size of the device allows you to use it in any situation, regardless of the location of the person.
- Warns by displaying a low battery level;
- thanks to a well-Thought-out design solution, it has a low power consumption;
- It is equipped with an automatic shutdown function after a 10-second period of inactivity, which saves battery power.
Constant health care with the Cardio Control 7.0 pulse oximeter
The need to constantly measure a person’s heart rate can be caused by various reasons. For example, for people suffering from hypoxia, it is extremely important to control the level of oxygen saturation in the blood (saturation). And athletes need to monitor the frequency of heart muscle contractions in order to regulate the level of loads.
In both the first and second cases, the best solution is to use the Cardio Control 7.0pulse oximeter, which is available in the Medica-pluscatalog. The high-precision device from the Japanese manufacturer, which has the highest level of accuracy of readings, is convenient and easy to use.
The purchase of this device will greatly facilitate and simplify the process of monitoring the diagnosis of heart muscle contractions in people of any age category.
official 24-month warranty
- measuring range: SpO2 70-99%
- measurement range: heart rate 30-254 beats/min
- Ripple display: bar chart
- Power consumption: less than 40 mA
- measurement step: 1% for SpO2 and 1 beat/min for heart rate
- Measurement accuracy: SpO2 80-99%, ±1%, 70-80%, ±2%, ≤70%, without definition
- Measurement accuracy: heart rate 30-235 beats/min, ±2% or 2 beats/min
- auto power off 8 seconds.
- OLED display
- Display rotation: 4 directions, 6 modes.
- Notification of critical values: beep.
- Battery charge indicator: Yes
- 1 x pulse oximeter
- 1 x strap
- 1 x Retail box
- 1 x user manual (English/Rusky)
- 1 x warranty card
pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter for children, fingertip pulse oximeter for kids, fingertip pulse oximeter for infants, pulse oximeter for novouredeni, pulse oximeter for children, children’s world pulse oximeter, Child pulse oximeter, children’s world pulse oximeter, buy pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter bought, pulse oximeter pridbati, pulse oximeter finger, pulse oximeter on the finger, Medica-plus, pulse oximeter Medica-plus, Medica-plus to buy, Medica pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter Japan, Japan pulse oximeter, portable pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter portativny, napoleony pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter best pulse oximeter best, sensor pulse oximeter, pulse oximeter price, pulse oximeter price, measuring the oxygen in the blood, vimac kinu in crow, measurement of oxygen vimac kinu, oxygen in the blood, kising in crow, Saturation blood Saturation crow, measuring the saturation level, vimr Runa saturas, cardio control